Saturday, October 01, 2011

The 'F' word

As salam leadership bitara.....
...............................................
yeah I know that's a bit of gout............??????
huh? double you tea hesh? what's wrong with google translate?? HUH!!! I type down sengal and it says gout. OMG!!! not oh my GOUT kay? hehe

well i know it's has been a week now i don't update this blog. Now it' TASTING TIME!!!

Well, I don't have story to tell ya, but there is one I want to tell thee. I want to share one video that will make you easy to say 'F' word in public... It is something that start with F and end with UCK. We call it, FiretrUCK. Well, when you want to say the 'F' word, you use Firetruck. More polite. Here is the video, enjoy~ Credit to Smosh.

p/s: if you think your internet is firetruckin' slow, pause my song down there, got that? hehe

-El Psy Congroo-

No comments:

Post a Comment