Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Formal, Count of Zero

As salam to readers, blogger or just a passing by WSE. Come on, It's tasting time.

I think now it's time for me to start my entry in a formal post. No more informal post like before in this blog. It is my pleasure to remind myself that the purpose of making this blog is to help me improve my English to the optimum level. Wow, I have use chemistry term. I am not bad at all aren't we? I just want to tell you that I haven't even touch rice yesterday. It is a 'miracle which must be sealed'. Furthermore, I only swallowed 3 burger last night and the results are in, I am having stomach ache. And I think I'm still hungry due to that dang stomach ache. Maybe I gonna eat burger tonight due to unstoppable assignment? NO! I must eat something heavier than burger. My stomach desired that! Woa~ chop2, is my post look formal to you? Dang~ I still cannot do it formally in the internet. Well it's okey. I can take my time but in fast. Okey guys, smell you guys later, and taste my post later.
-El Psy Congroo- 

No comments:

Post a Comment