Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dust in the Blog

Okay, it has been too long again and again and again and again and one more time post in my blog. Wadehell? Sensei want to know how much have I post and now is the time I want to update? Bad Soupiano, Bad! SHAME!! well, sincerely, I have no time to update my blog. I am too busy with my kompang. fuuh~ maybe I can tell about my kompang activity next time.

Well, it has been 14 weeks now. Most of lecture have been cancelled this week, so it like been study week this week. I am like so free now to update my blog, remove the dust in the blog and of course, updating the blog for LAST MINUTE! including this, I only have 21 post!? Shame Soupiano, SHAME!! Well, me myself cannot expect myself too much to post everyday in English. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment